Looking for a cheap credit card processor for your small business? The right one can help you keep more profits. Here is a list of the top options.
It's crucial for any business to accept credit card payments.
Unfortunately, credit card processing fees can be confusing and expensive.
Each company has different fee structures. And it's not as simple as finding the lowest price. In this guide, find the best, most affordable way for your business to accept credit cards.
Here are the cheapest credit card processing companies:
- Square for Mobile Businesses
- Stripe for Online Businesses
- PayPal for Low-Volume Retailers
- Payline Data for $5,000+ per Month
- Dharma Merchant Services for $10,000+ per Month
- Stax by Fattmerchant for $15,000+ per Month
- Payment Depot for $30,000+ per Month
- PayJunction for Low Average Ticket Size
- CDG Commerce for Full-Service Merchant Account